My practice is general, meaning I work with an array of issues including depression, anxiety, self-esteem, relationship issues, life transitions, and loss. My style as a therapist is warm, thoughtful, active, and depth-oriented. I work with adults, adolescents, children, families, and couples.
I have extensive, primarily psychoanalytic training beyond graduate school, at counseling centers, agencies, and institutes.
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (Lic# MFT 48994)
- MA - California Institute of Integral Studies (CIIS)
- BA - University of California, Berkeley
- Golden Gate Integral Counseling Center (part of CIIS) - Instructor
- California Institute of Integral Studies (CIIS) - Clinical Supervisor
- University of San Francisco (USF) - Clinical Supervisor
- Northern California Society for Psychoanalytic Psychology (NCSPP) - Board of Directors (past)
- San Francisco Center for Psychoanalysis (SFCP)
- A Home Within
- Mind the Gap (UCSF Child and Adolescent Gender Clinic)
- San Francisco chapter of California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists (SFCAMFT)